- Introduction to Course Curriculum
- Rheology & Hydraulics
- Rheology Models; Derivation & Comparison
- Bit Hydraulics & Optimization
- Hydraulics Applications
- Surge & Swab- Pressure to break Gel
- Cutting Transportation & Hole Cleaning philosophy
- Solid Control Methods & Calculations
- Equipment Theory
- Screen Design
- New API Screens
- Solid Control Application
- API Solid Control equipment Evaluation Technique
- Introduction to Completion Fluids
- Basic classifications
- Selection Criteria
- Density Correction Method
- Formation Damage Mechanism & Mitigation techniques
- Corrosion Theory & types
- Corrosion Control methods
- Corrosion testing & measurement
- Advanced Fluid Systems
- Glycol Based System & Cloud point determination
- Silicate inhibition Mechanism
- Silicate Concentration measurement method
- Non-Damaging systems philosophy
- Non Aqueous & Synthetic Systems new technology
- Causes of Abnormal pressure
- Kick Warning Signs
- Well Control Methods & Calculations
- Pre-recorded Data
- IWCF Kill Sheet
- Final Quiz & course assessment
WHY AAMAL ?
- Native speaking Arabic, English and Turkish instructors guarantee all candidates receive the full benefit of the courses they attend.
- We have a group of well experienced and authorized Instructors to deliver the courses in three languages (Arabic, English and Turkish).
- All classrooms are furnished and equipped with the latest technology in training and simulating equipment.
- The center is recognized as a leader for safety and technical training in the Middle East.
- Has only the best certified international trainers using the latest teaching methods in accordance with international education standards.
- All training programs ensure candidates of the high performance. reliability and quality.
The Company ensures high performance, reliability and quality. It is precisely equipped with some of the latest Training technologies in the world.
- The well-equipped classrooms
- latest teaching aids
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time