Well Control Group is proud to offer both the IADC WellCAP and the IADC WellSharp program with courses offered every week at our well control school locations across Canada. We pride ourselves in having one of the highest student pass rates worldwide and our focus is on student satisfaction and achievement. Our instructors are trained professionals with years of engineering field experience and this allows us to better explain the complex topics covered in each course.
IADC’s key aim is to develop and administer well control training, assessment and certification programmes on behalf of the exploration and production sector of the oil and gas industry.
➤ LEVEL 1 WELLSHARP DRILLING – AWARENESS
The course is designed for support personnel who do not have direct well control responsibilities but need to understand basic concepts. The course is 4 hours long and does not require an examination.
➤ IADC WELLSHARP DRILLING – INTRODUCTORY
The aim of this course is to provide a basic understanding of the features of drilling a well and the fundamental principles involved in maintaining well control.
➤ IADC WELLSHARP DRILLING – DRILLER
The course focuses on the driller’s role in kick detection, shutting in the well, monitoring the pressure once the well is shut in and assisting in the well-kill operation.
➤ IADC WELLSHARP DRILLING – SUPERVISOR
The course is essential training for those working in wellsite supervisory roles and for office-based personnel that are primarily involved in the operational decision-making process.
➤ IADC WELLCAP WORKOVER AND COMPLETIONS – INTRODUCTORY
The aim of this course is to develop the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of well intervention pressure control.
➤ IADC WELLCAP WORKOVER AND COMPLETIONS – FUNDAMENTAL
The aim of this course is to develop the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of well intervention pressure control with a focus on the duties and responsibilities of equipment operators
➤ IADC WELLCAP WORKOVER AND COMPLETIONS – SUPERVISORYT
he course aims to develop the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of well intervention pressure control, focusing on the duties and responsibilities of an individual working in a supervisory role.
WHY AAMAL ?
- Native speaking Arabic, English and Turkish instructors guarantee all candidates receive the full benefit of the courses they attend.
- We have a group of well experienced and authorized Instructors to deliver the courses in three languages (Arabic, English and Turkish).
- All classrooms are furnished and equipped with the latest technology in training and simulating equipment.
- The center is recognized as a leader for safety and technical training in the Middle East.
- Has only the best certified international trainers using the latest teaching methods in accordance with international education standards.
- All training programs ensure candidates of the high performance. reliability and quality.
The Company ensures high performance, reliability and quality. It is precisely equipped with some of the latest Training technologies in the world.
- The well-equipped classrooms
- latest teaching aids
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time