IWCF WELL CONTROL
The International Well Control Forum (IWCF) is the only independent body focused on oil and gas well control training and accreditation.
We set training standards through a global network of branches and are committed to delivering a permanent step change in process safety and operations throughout the life-cycle of the well.
Through collaboration with industry, we are helping to increase competency and change behaviour.
IWCF’s key aim is to develop and administer well control training, assessment and certification programmes on behalf of the exploration and production sector of the oil and gas industry.
1- IWCF Basic Calculation
2- IWCF Surface BOP
IWCF Surface BOP LEVEL2
IWCF Surface BOP LEVEL3
IWCF Surface BOP LEVEL4
IWCF Surface BOP LEVEL5
3- IWCF SUBSEE
IWCF SUBSEE BOP LEVEL2
IWCF SUBSEE BOP LEVEL3
IWCF SUBSEE BOP LEVEL4
IWCF SUBSEE BOP LEVEL5
4- STUCK PIPE
5- Completion /Well Intervention
6- Snubbing / Well Intervention
7- Wireline / Well Intervention
8- Coiled tubing / Well Intervention
9- General Well Intervention
WHY AAMAL ?
- Native speaking Arabic, English and Turkish instructors guarantee all candidates receive the full benefit of the courses they attend.
- We have a group of well experienced and authorized Instructors to deliver the courses in three languages (Arabic, English and Turkish).
- All classrooms are furnished and equipped with the latest technology in training and simulating equipment.
- The center is recognized as a leader for safety and technical training in the Middle East.
- Has only the best certified international trainers using the latest teaching methods in accordance with international education standards.
- All training programs ensure candidates of the high performance. reliability and quality.
The Company ensures high performance, reliability and quality. It is precisely equipped with some of the latest Training technologies in the world.
- The well-equipped classrooms
- latest teaching aids
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time